Why Replace when you can RESTORE ?
Frequently Faced Problems
Water damage can strike in the form of natural disasters like floods, cyclones, hurricanes or as a result of human activities like fire fighting, broken water pipes, leakages, accidents, vandalism etc.
Damage to property, interruption to the business affecting individuals, businesses, insurance sector is immense. It is crucial to restore the damaged material as early as possible to avoid high replacement costs. In addition to affecting businesses, it also affects the insurance companies in the form of unbudgeted compensation due to high insurance claims.
- Huge unbudgeted compensation expenses to the insured for the full extent of loss.
- Profitability at stake.
- Tremendous loss to assets and infrastructure.
- Huge reconstruction and replacement expenses.
- Business interruption
- Damage to property,assets and collectibles.
- Loss due to inevitable reconstruction.
- The affected area should be dried and dehumidified.
- Water extraction/mold and mildew treatment should be done.
We offer solutions in restoration(cleaning & drying) of as many of the affected items as possible, there by warranting replacement of only those items that have been permanently damaged.
The main advantage of this approach is that this can always be implemented within a shorter period of time and the cost is significantly lower compared to replacement.
TDS uses desiccant based dehumidifiers to remove moisture from water damaged equipment.
Our Restoration Services can:
- Dry, clean and restore equipment including furniture, electronic equipment, computers and data storage devices.
- Save structural components including framing, walls, insulation, plaster, ceilings, carpeting, wood floors etc.
- Restore and preserve Art, Library and Archives.
- Arrest mold, mildew and bacteria growth.
- Dry machine shops and manufacturing equipment
Restoring the damaged assets :
- Minimizes loss and saves on reconstruction cost and time.
- Reduces interruption to business and production activities due to shifting and reconstruction.
- Reduces the damage compensation expenses incurred by the insurer.
- Ensures adequate funds for proper relief and rehabilitation measures for the affected lives which would otherwise have been spent on reconstruction.
- ICICI Lombard
- Tata AIG
- National Insurance
- Oriental Insurance
- New India Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio
- Onida Savak Pvt. Ltd.
- Indian Inst .of Geo Magnetism
- Nuziveedu Seeds
- Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam
- Hughes Software
- Kaverner Power Gas
- Nimbus Labels Pvt. Ltd.
- Haier Appliances
- Navbharat Archives Pvt. Ltd.
- Hotel Taj Mansingh
- Bristol Hotel